Thanks for placing an order with us!
Please read the following terms and conditions before buying/shipping!
In line with Section 27A(2) of the Civic Government (Scotland) Act 1982
• You must be at least 18 years at the date of transaction and have a valid form of ID for inspection and registration upon purchasing any blade from our shop.
• Any articles purchased from our shop must stay packaged and not be visible on the street or in any public spaces.
• If you are buying this as a gift, you must take all the responsibility for this item, and it cannot be gifted or seen with any person under 18 years.
• Your product will be shipped via DHL Express. We aim to have all orders shipped out within one week, and the tracking details will be forwarded to you upon collection, though the shipping period might be longer during the festival season.
• All the international customs fees need to be paid on the customer’s side. If you do not know how much your customs fee will be, please check this before purchasing. TKV cannot control individual custom taxes and is not liable if one is incurred during international shipping.
• You can arrange your delivery date/preferences upon receiving tracking from DHL, but we will be unable to accept a damage claim if you authorize a delivery without a signature being required. If this is done, the receiver is liable for anything that occurs upon delivery.
• If your parcel arrives damaged in transit, please keep all packaging and take a photo of the parcel and the damaged item to start a claim with DHL.
• If you don’t receive the parcel after 3 weeks from your dispatch date, please contact us! No claims can be accepted for DHL deliveries if they exceed 30 days from the dispatch date.
• If the product arrives in poor quality due to a manufacturing issue, please contact us as soon as possible, and we will try to figure out as much as we can.
(Please note: These items are made from natural materials, including wood, metal, and leather Due to this small scratches, slight dents, bends, and other imperfections that do not affect the integrity of the blade will likely occur naturally. Blemishes such as this are not covered under “damaged goods,” and
returns will be paid at the discretion of the recipient.)
• Some items fresh out of the box may come packaged in oil or otherwise, we suggest using a microfiber rag to clean off, and using WD-40 or a mineral oil to clean the blade. If you notice any rust, steel wool should help get rid of this.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com for any further